We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Shannon Deminick 06 Jul 2017, 06:06:13 Updated by Shannon Deminick 02 Aug 2017, 10:26:03
Subtask of: UAASSCRUM-964
Just a quick look at updating the UI for showing search results since I've implemented the UI and it might not be the most pretty.
I have made very little updates to the styling. In general, I think it looked okay. The only thing I have done is made the group titles bold and the search items "normal".
I have also added a loading spinner, so we can see when the search is done and added an empty state when there are no results.
looks great :) thanks!
Backwards Compatible: True
Due in version: 7.7.0
Sprint: Sprint 64
Story Points: 1