We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Tor-Erik Klausen 07 Jul 2017, 12:11:34 Updated by Tor-Erik Klausen 07 Jul 2017, 13:34:55
There's in the current dev-v7 branch two Umbraco directories under src/Umbraco.Web.UI/ (one with lowercase u and one with uppercase U). This is probably not by design and leads to some confusion (like when I went looking for the Norwegian language file and could not find it). It also leads to an interesting situation on Windows where the two directories gets merged into one (Umbraco).
Yeah we tried to fix that once and it turned into a huge mess in source control. We're leaving it as it is!
@sebastiaan, I absolutely see you point. I spent close to 30 minutes looking for that Norwegian language file after following the link on this page https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Extending/Language-Files/Language-Files-For-Packages/ Adding a second link isn't really a good solution either. :-/ Windows' lack of case-sensitivity is really frustrating sometimes..
Backwards Compatible: True
Due in version: