We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Bjarne Fyrstenborg 20 Sep 2017, 19:56:23 Updated by Zsolt Laszlo 29 Sep 2017, 08:17:38Tags: Unscheduled PR
Relates to: U4-7733
Subtask of: U4-9609
With a clean Umbraco 7.7.0 and 7.7.1 install with default starterkit and after changing language to Danish, log out and log back in. It seems that "content" and "media" section headings are not localized.
Also the new users section have issues with missing localization. Actually I see a mix of Danish and English translations. I have tried clearing browser cache, but it didn't solve the issue.
In Umbraco v7.6.6 and v7.6.7 there are no issues with translations of "content" and "media" section headings.
Backwards Compatible: True
Fix Submitted: Pull request
Affected versions: 7.7.0, 7.7.1
Due in version: 7.7.2
Sprint: Sprint 68