We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Stephan 17 Nov 2012, 15:04:46 Updated by Sebastiaan Janssen 17 Dec 2012, 13:33:00
Relates to: U4-1198
Relates to: U4-1312
Tree looks like A > B > C and all nodes are published. Unpublish A. Hit "save and publish" on B correctly reports that it can't be published because parent A is unpublished. Hit "save and publish" on C incorrectly publishes C.
Pushed 31fca16e88d5 in 4.11, that fixes the issue.
It also introduces a new Document property PathPublished which is true when the document and all its parents are published, otherwise false. So document.Published can be true while document.PathPublished is false.
The query in PathPublished should only look at nodes of type 'c66ba18e-eaf3-4cff-8a22-41b16d66a972' and the root node (type 'EA7D8624-4CFE-4578-A871-24AA946BF34D').
The query now also returns datatypes, templates, etc which contain (part of) the requested path.
Example query and result from my site (in which I return the actual records instead of the count): select node.id, node.path, node.text, count(doc.nodeid) from umbracoNode as node left join cmsDocument as doc on (node.id=doc.nodeId and doc.published=1) where '-1,103106,' like (node.path+'%') group by node.id, node.path, node.text
result: -1 -1 SYSTEM DATA: umbraco master root 0 1031 -1,1031 Folder 0 103106 -1,103106 Mobile ConnectIt 2 1
1031 is a DocumentType with name Folder and should NOT be returned as a result
Actual query in code returns 2 instead of 1
Point taken. Reassigning to me. Will fix.
Pushed d473b5bd1fc7 into 6.0.0 that should fix the issue.... there was a comma missing in the query (no need to filter by node types).
If you need this update now, the attached patched dll's are of the fixed code applied directly on the 4.11.1 release version. Also attached are two patch files if you would manually like to patch the source code.
Added a NEW version of the patched dlls and another .patch file in case people want to do their own patching. Please update to this version if you've already patched to yesterday's version.
@Sebastiaan I have updated to 4.11.1 with your patch and I can publish now, but a new bug has arrived and I dont now if it is related or should I begin a new issue. The error comes when I will manage hostnames
Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] umbraco.dialogs.AssignDomain.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +2745 umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +18 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +70 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3177
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.17929
Backwards Compatible: True
Affected versions: 4.10.0
Due in version: 4.11.2