U4-2013 - Localization lost in packaging

Created by Kasper Gadensgaard 27 Mar 2013, 18:58:52 Updated by Morten Christensen 20 Apr 2013, 13:23:03

When creating a package containing localized document types (content type names, property names etc) starting with #, the localized string is replaced with a translation when packaged.

I have changed 4 lines of code to include the raw names when the document type is converted to xml.

1 Attachments

Download 4835.patch

Comments

Sebastiaan Janssen 11 Apr 2013, 14:50:22

Hi Kasper, your patch is actually from the wrong check-in, could you try again please? Thanks!


Kasper Gadensgaard 14 Apr 2013, 08:10:20

I have added a new patch for the 6.1.0 branch. The fix is really simple, I changed 4 lines of code in umbraco.cms/businesslogic/web/DocumentType.cs: 345: info.AppendChild(XmlHelper.AddTextNode(xd, "Name", GetRawText())); 349: info.AppendChild(XmlHelper.AddTextNode(xd, "Description", GetRawDescription())); 388: ptx.AppendChild(XmlHelper.AddTextNode(xd, "Name", pt.GetRawName())); 398: ptx.AppendChild(XmlHelper.AddCDataNode(xd, "Description", pt.GetRawDescription()));


Priority: Normal

Type: Localization

State: Fixed

Assignee: Morten Christensen

Difficulty: Very Easy

Category: Packages

Backwards Compatible: True

Fix Submitted: Patch

Affected versions: 6.0.3

Due in version: 6.0.4

Sprint:

Story Points:

Cycle: