U4-2208 - ApplicationContext.Current.Services.ContentService.GetById() not returning all properties

Created by Rob Johnson 10 May 2013, 11:37:20 Updated by Rob Johnson 22 May 2013, 15:45:49

Hi - this problem - http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-1712 - appears to have re-emerged in 6.0.5 (downloaded on VS2012 via NuGet)

Exact same issue as linked above.

3 Attachments

Comments

Sebastiaan Janssen 13 May 2013, 11:46:49

I can't actually reproduce this issue using the exact same steps as in U4-1712.


Rob Johnson 13 May 2013, 11:56:19

Ok. Am out of the country at the moment - will try to reproduce when I return. Thanks.


Rob Johnson 22 May 2013, 14:38:43

I have moved onto 6.1.0 (beta 2) and this issue is no longer present. However, I have tried to reproduce using 6.0.5 (using Nuget / running from Visual Studio) and no longer can. The only thing I can think of is that there was a unique set of circumstances that caused this problem for me in 6.0.5 at the time.


Priority: Normal

Type: Bug

State: Closed

Assignee:

Difficulty: Normal

Category:

Backwards Compatible: True

Fix Submitted:

Affected versions:

Due in version:

Sprint:

Story Points:

Cycle: