We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Jan Skovgaard 27 Jul 2013, 07:41:49 Updated by Sebastiaan Janssen 01 Aug 2013, 11:41:13
I think this bug has been silently known in the community for some time. I just discovered it yesterday but some of the guys I spoke to sounded like they have known about it for some while.
So now I think it's time to report the issue :)
When using Dictionary items to translate the document type properties tabs are being created twice when the package XML is being read.
I have attached two package XML files - one called "bug.xml" and one called "works.xml". The thing is that when the XML is generated the Tab where a property should be assigned resolves to the translated name. So for instance I have a tab called "Content". In the dictionary item I have made an item called "TabContent", which is refer to on my document typs "Tab" section like "#TabContent" (Without the citation signs). If I manually change the package.xml to use #TabContent the tabs only shows once as it's supposed to.
Hope this makes sense - otherwise I'll be happy to provide more information if needed.
Oops...forgot to add the attachments - here they are :)
Fixed in revision bdb6c5768aee71b6f3560c38b97db8f8ded38b05
Backwards Compatible: True
Affected versions: 6.0.7, 6.1.3
Due in version: 6.1.4