We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Chriztian Steinmeier 21 Oct 2013, 09:32:32 Updated by Shannon Deminick 21 Jun 2017, 07:58:15
I've been debugging an issue with macro parameters (specifically this one on OUR: http://our.umbraco.org/projects/website-utilities/cogworks-flexible-navigation/bugs,-ideas-and-questions/43612-Cogworks-menu-doesnt-render?p=1#comment163869 ''(links with commas don't work here, it seems?)''
Basically, in v4.11.5, when you didn't specify a parameter (or it was added as an empty string) - the corresponding element wasn't added to the
In v6.1.1 all parameters seem to get added (albeit as empty elements) which will break some macros that have been relying on the element being absent when not specified.
Note that the versions mentioned (4.11.5 and 6.1.1) are just the versions I've tested - the change obviously happened somewhere in between - just couldn't pinpoint it on GitHub.
I don't know if this affects macro parameters in Razor...
Closing issue due to inactivity - see blog post for details https://umbraco.com/blog/issue-tracker-cleanup/
Backwards Compatible: True
Due in version: