We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Jeroen Breuer 12 Dec 2013, 14:38:23 Updated by Jeroen Breuer 12 Dec 2013, 15:06:04
I've got public acces set on the highest node. See screenshot attachment. I've got a second highest node where I want to have some pages that always need to have acces. Those pages are now also protected. Here is my acces.config:
In the web.config I've got
Tested on Umbraco 6.1.2
This issue can probably be ignored. My route hijacking is probably in the way. Doing some more tests.
Yes it was my own route hijacking that did the redirect. Issue closed.
Backwards Compatible: True
Affected versions: 6.1.2
Due in version: