We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Ivan Mihaylov 17 Dec 2013, 10:49:00 Updated by Shannon Deminick 26 Jun 2017, 05:41:32
Filter option in the media picker stopped working after updating to version 7.0.1.
I agree, the filter for Media Picker seems dodgy (as of 7.1.6). I had expected it to return similar results as when using the Examine engine. For example, clicking the Media tab in the UI then typing "schr" brings up any media items beginning with that. But in Media Picker filter, returns nothing. We've rebuilt the Examine indexes but still getting erratic results. (Sometimes returned media items have nothing to do with the typed text.)
Closing issue due to inactivity - see blog post for details https://umbraco.com/blog/issue-tracker-cleanup/
Backwards Compatible: True
Affected versions: 7.0.1
Due in version: