We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Dima Stefantsov 17 Feb 2014, 07:08:27 Updated by Stephan 17 Feb 2014, 09:50:43
@Model.Content.UrlWithDomain() and @Model.Content.UrlAbsolute() return url without domain.
While @library.NiceUrlWithDomain(Model.Content.Id) return proper URL.
I believe problem is in Umbraco-CMS\src\Umbraco.Web\PublishedContentExtensions.cs line 85 it should be return UmbracoContext.Current.UrlProvider.GetUrl(content.Id, absolute: true); instead of return UmbracoContext.Current.UrlProvider.GetUrl(content.Id);
I think I was able to create my first pull request https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/pull/296 Please tell me if I did it wrong, or if even pull requests are required if problem at hand is this simple.
Thanks @Dima.StefantsovCom ! We love pull requests, just need Stephan to have a look and see if this is all correct. :)
Pushed 3634a77 to 6.2 and cherry-picked as a4b1b31 in 7.1 - sorry did not use the pullreq as I had already did the changes in my source. Thanks anyway - a very clean and nice bug report!
Backwards Compatible: True
Affected versions: 6.1.6, 7.0.3
Due in version: 7.1.0, 6.2.0