We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Tom Steer 13 Apr 2015, 14:34:57 Updated by Shannon Deminick 26 Jun 2017, 07:15:14
I've recently upgraded two Umbraco 7 sites to 7.2.4 via NuGet and where this use to be in the web.config:
It now has this:
Which means it not longer reads from the config file in /config/clientDependency.config.
I can confirm, I've also seen this in a couple of sites that have progressed from 7 to 7.2.x
This happened to us when doing a Nuget upgrade from 7.2.4 to 7.2.8 too. Thanks to this post finally figured out the problem (we didn't notice on the web.config change during the upgrade). Only realised it was broken when it was reported that surface controller rendered pages, with debug=false, couldn't render the CSS/JS.
Closing issue due to inactivity - see blog post for details https://umbraco.com/blog/issue-tracker-cleanup/
Backwards Compatible: True
Affected versions: 7.2.4
Due in version: