We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Mads Rasmussen 29 Jul 2015, 11:32:46 Updated by Shannon Deminick 22 Dec 2015, 14:05:05
Subtask of: U4-112
When I get the document type from the server. The properties are not sorted by the sortOrder. See image as example.
Seems fine now, see screenshot. I re-ordered them and it's still returning in the correct sort order.
Oh, never mind! Weirdly if I then re-order them again, they get the wrong order.
PR for review: https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/pull/964
@Shandem I have tested this and it looks good. I have just added a small change to the PR where I remove the front-end sorting in content types. I will assign to you again and if everything is good you can merge it in.
Perfect! Thanks mate.
Backwards Compatible: True
Affected versions: 7.4.0
Due in version: 7.4.0
Sprint: Sprint 5