U4-7212 - All new text for content type editor needs to be localized.

Created by Shannon Deminick 08 Oct 2015, 13:18:32 Updated by Simon Busborg 15 Jan 2016, 11:52:16

Subtask of: U4-112

Your report will have a greater chance of being addressed if you can give us clear steps to reproduce the issue, please answer the following questions in as much detail as possible: What did you do?

What did you expect to happen?

What actually happened?

Comments

Simon Busborg 14 Jan 2016, 10:54:06

PR: https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/pull/1023

We've added localization for 7.4 changes. Added en.xml and da.xml translations.


Shannon Deminick 15 Jan 2016, 10:10:39

Cool, i'll add en_us.xml too


Shannon Deminick 15 Jan 2016, 11:05:15

I have fixed up a few things:

  • removed unecessary wrapping of promise value results: b79c7407e60cfa8375d9855088882f1bf72ab72c
  • removed duplicate keys in lang files: 2a905afe08eab3f13f130b00fc5bcfe0898c139d
  • updated en_us.xml: 2a905afe08eab3f13f130b00fc5bcfe0898c139d


Simon Busborg 15 Jan 2016, 11:52:16

Perfect @Shandem thanks :)


Priority: Task - Pri 1

Type: Task

State: Fixed

Assignee:

Difficulty: Normal

Category:

Backwards Compatible: True

Fix Submitted:

Affected versions: 7.4.0

Due in version: 7.4.0

Sprint: Sprint 6

Story Points:

Cycle: