We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by John Churchley 22 Dec 2015, 15:49:33 Updated by Mikkel Holck Madsen 15 Jun 2017, 13:03:07Tags: PR
Is duplicated by: U4-8098
Is duplicated by: U4-8900
Subtask of: U4-9609
What did you do? When browsing document types which have a property with a datatype which uses a xpath query eg. MNTP causes backend server error.
What actually happened? Error occurred see attached image
$current was used as xpath query.
I found 2 of my datatypes got corrupted during the upgrade process. They were being used sparsely and once delete it resolved the issue
I am also seeing this issue with Umbraco 7.4.1. My xpath query is $parent.
By having a little look in the dev tools, it appears that the property editor is trying to make a call to get the list of relevant nodes with the xpath query. Given that the nodeContextId is that of the document type, it then can't locate any relevant content with that id.
Please let me know if there is any further information required.
Seeing this in 7.4.3 too. My xpath query is:
$current/parent::doctype | $current
I also see this in 7.5.2. I use $current
I've submitted a PR to workaround this: https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/pull/1832
This is now merged and ready for the next patch release!
Thanks everyone for posting the issue, and the fix as well @leekelleher
Backwards Compatible: True
Fix Submitted: Pull request
Affected versions: 7.4.0, 7.4.3, 7.5.2, 7.6.3
Due in version: 7.6.4