We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Alexander Bryukhov 28 Jun 2016, 18:42:54 Updated by Alexander Bryukhov 20 Jun 2017, 13:46:48Tags: Unscheduled PR
Is duplicated by: U4-9171
Relates to: U4-9171
Subtask of: U4-9609
It seems that no current UI language setting was sent to the editor core script during construction...
So the core editor toolbars and dialogs are always in English, but the umbraco custom dialogs like media or macro pickers are localized the same time.
Any plans of RTE localization in the upcoming releases?
Seems it's only one big "daily" thing in the 'content' section to localize :-)
Thanks in advance!
Maybe in v 7.6.4? :-) Even a ready PR exists :-)
@abryukhov There you go :) - I've merged in the RTE localization PR. Had to make some changes to ensure language selection and fallback was working correctly. Will be part of 7.6.4 coming out soon.
Wonderful news! Thank you very much!
I've made a massive check of views and directives yesterday and today for the places which are not localized still, but can be quite easy... Plan to make a PR tonight, hope I still have time before the release :-)
@abryukhov Sounds great :)
Thanks, maybe it will be not ALL places at the moment, of course I was centered to the content and media sections firstly, but I'm still not sure all the views I've touched are used, maybe there are some obsolete views... but better is more than less :-)
Backwards Compatible: True
Fix Submitted: Pull request
Affected versions: 7.0.4, 7.1.9, 7.2.8, 7.3.8, 7.4.3, 7.5.13, 7.6.3
Due in version: 7.6.4
Sprint: Sprint 61