We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Shannon Deminick 01 Feb 2017, 04:58:43 Updated by Mikkel Holck Madsen 08 Feb 2017, 14:13:02
Subtask of: UAASSCRUM-790
There's several 'critical' errors in the UmbracoExamine and Examine code that can be optimized and end up showing as hot spots with analyzers.
Most of these are looking up things by a key in a list which can be fixed by looking these things up in indexed collections instead of lists.
This is merged, and ready for release. Tested with a few different sites, who all have large indexes, really improves speed, and the indexes are having the same content. Great work!
The zip file was fine, the NuGet version has the wrong dependency though. The NuSpec file wasn't update. I'm automating a check for that now.
This PR adds unit test to make sure we can not forget to do this any more and updates the Examine (and Markdown(!)) dependency to their correct versions to prove that the unit tests first fail, then succeed.
When AppVeyor completes:
See screenshot for failed test result.
This is perfect, great way to ensure the nuspec files.
It seems like it need those 4 digits for ClientDependency now, I also installed from a raw web solution, and that added it as well.
Backwards Compatible: True
Due in version: 7.5.10
Sprint: Sprint 52