We have moved to GitHub Issues
Created by Matt Brailsford 05 Apr 2017, 09:40:47 Updated by Matt Brailsford 05 Apr 2017, 09:40:47
I have a client running on Umbraco 7.3.1 (upgrade not an option atm) running a multi-site install (2 sites). One site is a pretty busy site, the other not so much. The second site was only launched a couple of weeks ago.
Recently we have been experiencing an issue where the domain routing is becoming corrupt. On visiting the site, several nodes end up pointing to an alternative registered domain (not the primary one), and the second site looses it's routing such that it points back to the main site instance. The only thing I can do to resolve this at present is to recyle the app pool.
I've checked the error logs and the server error logs around the time the corruption occurs and there is nothing being reported. The server at present does tend to spike with heaving CPU usage which I'm also investigating but mentioning incase it's some how related.
The site is hosted on an Azure VM (not web app).
Backwards Compatible: True
Affected versions: 7.3.1
Due in version: